Could your home use an exterior house wash?
Homeowners often neglect to clean the exterior of their homes, which can lead to a buildup of dirt, mold, and mildew. Exterior house washing is a process that can help to remove these substances and restore the home to its original condition and help retain its value.
One of the main benefits of exterior house washing is that it can help to improve the curb appeal of your home. A clean home will look more attractive to potential buyers, and it can also help to increase its resale value. In addition, regular cleaning can also help to extend the life of your home’s exterior, as it can prevent damage caused by mold, mildew, and dirt buildup.
House washing is the process of cleaning the exterior surfaces of your home, such as brick, siding, windows, and roofing. There are several different methods used for house washing, including pressure washing and soft washing. Choosing the right company for your house washing needs can be challenging, but there are a few key factors to consider when making your decision.
Benefits of House Washing
There are many benefits of house washing including:
- improved curb appeal,
- increased property value,
- prevent deterioration or damage due to mold, mildew or dirt
Home Soft Washing Vs. Home Pressure Washing
When deciding between soft washing and pressure washing for your house washing needs, there are several factors to consider. Pressure washing is typically less expensive than soft washing, but it can cause damage to the exterior surfaces of your home if not performed correctly. Soft washing uses lower pressure water spray that is gentler on surfaces, and helps to remove embedded dirt and grime without damaging the underlying material. Ultimately, the choice between soft washing and pressure washing will depend on your home’s specific needs and materials that it is made of.
How to prepare for an exterior house wash
Preparing your home for an exterior house wash is an important part of the process.
There are a few things you can do to help make the process go more smoothly and ensure that your home is cleaned properly.
- Remove or cover any objects from the exterior of your home that could be damaged by the water spray. This includes plants, lawn furniture, grills, and more.
- Make sure that any areas that you don’t want to be cleaned are well covered. This includes windows, doors, and vents.
- Repair any cracks or holes in the exterior of your home that could allow water to enter the interior of your home.
- Be sure to let the house wash professional know of any sensitive landscaping that you may have
- Move any vehicles out of the driveway to ensure that no over spray lands on them.
If you’re a homeowner, it’s time to consider getting your house washed. Not only will it make your home look great, but it can also help protect against damage and extend the life of your siding and roof. Contact us today for a free quote
KJ’s Window Cleaning / KJsWindowCleaning(at)gmail.com
Open: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5:00 pm
Calls / Texts Returned 7 days a week within 24 hours.